What is Social Media Marketing SMM
Social media Marketing SMM is an emerging field for pioneers of marketing. It is mostly about connecting to your target audience through a platform with unique and specific posts and content. It is also an important tool for lead generation for a business. Hence, without a doubt, in today’s world, social media marketing plays an important role in your business.
What is Social Media Marketing SMM?
Promoting your product or services, or simply creating brand awareness through different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, and other similar apps is called social media marketing. It is often called digital marketing, but it is just one part of digital marketing or e-marketing.
SINSS is a digital marketing agency based in Nashik. Our specialty includes B2B and B2C forms of marketing. We offer a wide range of services like website development, video production, content creation, branding, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and Social Media Marketing SMM. Let us talk about Social Media Marketing.
Plus as a digital marketing fresher or a freelancer, it is an easy way to earn money and gain experience in the field. With the trends always changing and the audience always wanting something new, it is very important to be up-to-date with all the platforms and their trends, to make customized content that will be appealing to your targeted audience.
5 Famous Social Media Marketing Platforms:
With 1.8 billion daily active users worldwide, Facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms which is used for marketing. This platform is mostly used by Gen-X and millennials, making it a very useful platform for brand awareness, advertising, and marketing. It is a great platform for B2C as well as B2B form marketing.
With Facebook Ads, you can advertise your product very easily as they are very customizable and the results can be easily monitored. These ads can also be helpful in understanding your buyer persona and key audience. After understanding this, we can customize your ads which would be more directed towards your niche. The social media metrics are easily trackable.
This is a new and emerging platform compared to others, making it great for brand awareness. It has over 1 billion active users monthly and is very popular amongst millennials making it a great B2C marketing platform. If your targeted audience is millennials, then this is the platform for you. It can be easily connected to Facebook and you can also synchronize the posts, content, and ads on it. This can be best used for advertising and research of what your audience actually likes. Although it is a photo and video sharing platform, users can browse other users’ contents by tags and locations to view trending content. With the new feature of reels being introduced, you can also record attractive, short tutorials for your product or service and post them there. Social media metrics are easily calculated if you have a business account.
This is a great social media platform for making professional connections. You can upload your professional growth on it and be approached by or apply to different companies, agencies, or businesses. It’s a world-famous platform with 675 million users active monthly. Using this platform is a necessity at the minute for your brand identity. It is a useful platform for brand awareness, business development, and employment marketing. For B2B, it plays a crucial role.
It is a video-based platform with 2 billion monthly users. This platform also plays a very crucial role in brand awareness and advertising as it is a great form of B2B and B2C marketing. You can upload simple ‘how to’ videos of your product and explain it step by step or even post entertainment videos related to your niche to attract an audience to your brand. Always remember, relevance is the key to marketing. Making your videos or your tutorials as relevant to your audience as possible will generate more views. You never know, anything can be trendy these days! Metrics of this social media platform are also easily trackable.
If you feel the need to improve your social relations or customer service, this is the right platform for you. Twitter is one of the leading social media platforms, it also serves as an important place for social proof of your brand. Any announcement or teaser can be published through this app as it has 186 million daily active users, even though it is banned in different countries. “Twitter is about what’s happening and what people are talking about right now”. The social media metrics are also calculable.
You can always hire freelancers or digital marketing agencies like us to create relevant content for your social media as well as manage your social media accounts. For more information contact us at: email@example.com
5 Benefits of using Social Media Marketing:
- INCREASES BRAND AWARENESS: Brand awareness is a major part of success, especially in B2C form of marketing. The more people know about your brand, the better. Yes, old methods like word of the mouth, brochures and boards work too, but only locally. To take your business to the larger market, social media marketing is an essential part of your business plan because you can get a worldwide reach there.
- INCREASES WEBSITE TRAFFIC: Post your products on social media and link your website to them, so that when people see your products, they can directly go to the website to buy or browse for similar products. This increases your website traffic and it tells Google that your website has better and quality content, which makes it rank better on the search engine result pages (SERPs). Hence, B2C marketing is made easier by social media marketing.
- BUILDING CONVERSIONS: Social Media Marketing SMM is a great lead generation tool. The more people come to your website or place orders through social media itself, the better conversion rate you have. Building conversions is one of the most important benefits of social media marketing, as people from all over the world can place orders for your products through it. Promoting your content will also help in lead generation.
- IMPROVED COMMUNICATION WITH AUDIENCE: Having a social media presence or posting on it constantly, will allow the audience to post on your wall as well as comment on your posts. The posts, tags, comments, etc. will act as consumer testimonials which others will definitely review. With better communication with the audience you understand what they want from your brand, resulting in better consumer service, as well as conversion rate.
- INCREASES BRAND LOYALTY: A loyal customer base is every brand’s dream, be it B2B or B2C brand. As social media allows communication between you and your audience, you get better insights from your audience through it. As the audience sees that all their suggestions are being taken into consideration, with a social proof of your posts/ stories, they stay loyal. The millennial generation is known for being the most brand loyal customers of all.
5 Tips for Social Media Marketing:
- Research your buyer persona: Buyer persona is your targeted audience. People who actually buy products or services are your core audience. Studying their behavior, what they like, what they don’t like, what they want, will be of great benefit to customize your product according to their need to achieve your success. Points to consider while studying the buyer persona: age, likes, dislikes, relationship status, occupation, income level, etc.
- Identify the social media platforms they use: Being a business owner and planning to advertise on social media, it is crucial for you to know what social media platforms they use, for you to establish your market on it. Posting your content on relevant social media platforms will give you a higher chance of conversion. So instead of posting on all social media platforms, identify which of them are more relevant for your niche and post quality content on them.
- Create quality content: You have thousands of different competitors. Everyone creates content about the same matter. So, being unique to stand out in the crowd is a must. Having engaging social media content is crucial, so that people will prefer your brand over your competitors. Low quality content will not result in organic growth and thus your brand popularity depends on quality content.
Branded Content strategy
- Have a content strategy: Content strategy is like the salt in your recipe for social media marketing. Having a social media strategy will improve your total reach, engagement rate, CTR, conversion rate and loyal customers. There are many tools you can use online to plan your strategy or you can even hire a digital marketing freelancer or a good digital marketing agency like us. SINSS digital marketing agency offers a wide range of services from web development to content creation to social media marketing. Investing in social media marketing is one of the best things you can do for your business.
- Analyze your results and impacts: After posting your content, knowing how it is performing is very important. Tracking how your post is doing, what is the engagement rate, what is the CTR, is a crucial part of SMM. If it is not doing well, changes should be made to increase the reach according to your buyer persona. Social media metrics like engagement, reach, followers, views, profile visits, impressions, mentions, tags, reposts, shares, etc. are all trackable through analytics tools
Benefits and Tips of Social Media Marketing through Infographics media.
For information about digital marketing course contact us at:
To hire us as your digital marketing partner, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org